Monday 15 April 2013

( Salmon disease in Canada ) If you love your country you should watch this. Canada's Government is corrupt and out of control.

Salmon confidential - Canada fish disease
This video is astounding. I use to think we had a well run government, but the older I get, the more I realize/see the thriving corruption that envelops this great country, and the only reason we aren't called on it is because globally, we are known as kind, polite and lets be honest,
in most american eyes -NOBODIES- and out of sight.
This is how we have gotten away with this for so long, no one thinks the Canadians are up to something or  lying .
Well my friends, your sadly mistaken.
I will post all the corrupt acts on this blog to further spread the news about what's happening here, in hopes people will see it and pass it on. If after you read my posts, research and find the same, please pass on this info, I don't care if you plagiarize this page, word for word, give me credit? - don't care.  I just want people to see/understand what's going on here. We need to wake up to the bullshit.

We have such a beautiful country, shame is, its so poorly run that if we allow this to continue it will no longer be beautiful,
and with our government silencing scientists/ covering up health issues / outbreaks/
you wont know what's wrong till its in your own backyard. I believe we need to try a form of direct democracy, having a fast acting way to correct issues immediately. Giving the people a choice to vote instantaneously on topics effecting us now, providing corruption no time to formulate, but if it does, we have a way to see it and vote on it before it gets on out hand. Our court system is just as flawed as our political system by the way, but thats another story.

Im no longer voting , as I no longer believe in the way this country works or the candidates
running. I challenge anyone to find merit in picking a politician of lesser evil. Evil is still evil no matter which way you pick it. Im not saying all politicians are evil, just 90% and the other side that is good is muzzled in fear of repercussions. Until I see someone worth voting for
( and I follow politics, let me tell you )
I refuse to cast my ballet for people I don't trust/ don't carry the same views of (Pot, abortion, GMO,) or play part in a system thats broken. And I've heard the backlashers say, you need to work the system to get change, bullocks!, In order to change the system to a form of direct democracy, it would mean many politicians/law makers/ bribers/ etc, would lose there money and power. To do this, well there is only one way in my opinion, and it doesn't involve voting
( I'll leave it at that ).

The pot is brewing politicians, If you dont fix it now, I and many Canadians would happily get rid of all'you.

Heres the video of what's going on with our salmon, please pass it on, especially over seas.

and if your a fishermen, theres that old saying, your only as good as the company you keep,
Your fish farming friends are being lumped into your category and lets be honest, most of you over fish or have decimating fishing tactics that will bring your whole industry down. Get mad are your cohorts for doing this, your livelihoods are at stake.



http://salmonconfidential.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment