Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dandelion tea

Dandelion flowers + tea
This actually turned out better then I thought, not only is this easy but tasty to, at least in my opinion. The flavour was similar to something like green been water, not that I know what green been water taste like.... ok.. ok, you caught me, I drink green been water, my secret is out,  naaa!! im just kidding, but when you taste it you'll know what I mean.
This recipe was only an infusion, but next time I will go for the blended mixture and see how she goes.
What I can say so far is, there is almost a sense of calm or well being I notice after drinking this tea, Im not sure what it is or whether its some type of placebo effect but I will investigate this further. 

The recipe was posted on Dandeliontea.org ( http://www.dandeliontea.org ). This site has everything to do with dandelions, very helpful, so if you haven't had a dandelion tea, what are you waiting for!!

Dandelion root

Dandelion leaves



Dandelion tea making

No comments:

Post a Comment