Thursday 27 November 2014

Abadndoed kitten, We shall call her..... Angel. 。^・ェ・^。




Well, how could anyone leave this poor little thing!?!

While outside cleaning up around the coop I heard a cry from the barn, when I went to investigate I found this little one screaming at the top of her lungs. "oh lord" I told my self, as this was the second kitten this year we've found abandoned; thankfully this time we knew what to do. I decided to give it till nightfall and see if momma comes back for her little one; no such luck. I decided "ok!, its time for you to come inside", as the raccoons would be out looking for dinner soon. Thankfully, this little puffball looked to be a few weeks older then the last cat we took in. This one was able to walk pretty well and  its eyes had matured slightly so it wasn't as blind'ish as the babies tend to be.
We had a can of formula leftover from the previous kitten and as soon as that was placed in front of her she dove in like it was swimming practice. She still puts both feet in her food every time we feed her, then runs off spreading little milked up paw prints all over the house.

Oh momma cat, how could you give this little munchkin up?

We figure we'll keep her inside till the spring and hopefully she'll be able to readjust to life with the other barn cats.


I'm not much of a cat person, but this little thing is starting to grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment