Tuesday 27 August 2013

MNR spraying herbicide ( ☣Round up☣ ) over 2200 hectares in sudbury, ☣ someone's been paid there 30 pieces of silver. ☣



http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/story/2013/08/22/sby-sudbury-mnr-herbicide-spraying.html



PLEASE take a second to see what our government bodies are doing to this country. This is beyond idiotic and the only conclusion after reading this is there is corrupt money orchestrating this operation. You do not need a special degree from an ivy league school to understand how bad of an idea this is yet they do it, and with out the publics consent. This isn't the first time and Im sure it wont be the last, but Im tired of it happening and Im gona try and do something about it. (please take a quick look at this article as I don't know if it will be taken down at some point.)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/story/2013/08/22/sby-sudbury-mnr-herbicide-spraying.html





I looked up other spraying incidents and the odd thing was, I found an article but no story, go figure huh,
Here that is.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/2009/08/06/massey-men-worry-mnr-herbicide-killing-animals-and-making-people-sick

I don't know why the story was missing ( a little suspicious if you ask me ) but it was something about the MNR spraying (Round up - glyphosate) from helicopters over top of this area in sudbury, at least thats what I could understand from the little blurb on google.
( good to know since were looking for a farm, now I'll never to move to sudbury )
I tell ya folks, if we don't take a stance and stand together, this whole country will be gutted from the inside out. I no longer believe in protests, they are just a statement of how democracy has failed. I no longer believe in politicians because I've spoken to too many, sat down at many meetings and nothing has been done. We need more people mad about this, and not just mad, but willing to do something.
While I am just a small blogger, I figure If We could gather as many people as we can, as quick as We can and sign up to something so We all could get in touch when needed  ( email /twitter maybe ), We should be able to make an impact. I believe the goal should be no less then 2 / 3 thousand, once these numbers are standing as one, the combined force will be to strong for a government association to deny.
This group will grow over time and use there actions to stand for ways to make this country a better place, but only once we are united can we hope to challenge these atrocities.
as the old saying goes...

united we stand, divided we fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment