Wednesday 7 August 2013

What plant is this!!!!♀♀♀♀♀♀♀ or this one ✿✿ or that one ❀❀ AHHhhhhh..... HELP!





Hey fellow growers I need your help!! its been two years now that I've had the pleasure to see this beauty but at the same time, this has been one of the hardest plants for me to put a name to, keeping me on this never ending journey to classify this gem of a plant is starting to test my patience, lol . while my first thought ( and still is) must be its some type of hardy orchid, but after many grueling hours of online research through databases, old botany books, items for sale, and even contacting older hobbyists, Im still left with nothing. it must be a hardy orchid, right?
Grapes, cantaloupe, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries,

And now we eat. 80/10/10
tropical looking flower in Canada's climate 


Hardy orchid?
What plant is this?

Frogs

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a pink Easter Lily. I hope I'm right!

    -- Cintia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your right again cintia! I cant thank you enough!!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete