Thursday 16 October 2014

High Spring Trading Post ⚖-⚖ Havelock, Ontario.




While driving back from the Petroglyph park in Peterborough I  noticed this place along Highway 7, WOW...
Its a re-creation of an old Main St complete with jail, saloon, barber, undertaker, fort, and a cannon!


High Spring Trading Post
Imagine stepping in to do your banking here. lol
High Spring Trading Post


High Spring Trading Post



 Amazing little building, such a nostalgic character.

High Spring Trading Post

I need to make a canon fund. I can see it now........ 
2 canons, matching, mounted as an entrance piece on the driveway. Ka'plow.


 Don't forget your Dr prescribed snake oil, they also administer flu shots.  *snickers to himself*


High Spring Trading Post





High Spring Trading Post
 The undertaker also sells used clothes.....*shivers


High Spring Trading Post




High Spring Trading Post



High Spring Trading Post



High Spring Trading Post





High Spring Trading Post


High Spring Trading Post





High Spring Trading Post

High Spring Trading Post

I also have a mission to change over every pot and pan, including pizza pan, roaster and muffin tins to cast iron. I dont care about the weight and Im tired of finding out about all these crazy chemicals and heavy metals in the new stuff. I was using an oven roasting pan until I found out it leaches out aluminum. While there will be no noticeable effect now, Im sure if I continued on, at some point in my later years I could develop dementia or Alzheimer's, > accumulation< 
so I err on the side of caution in this case.




High Spring Trading Post




High Spring Trading Post



Guess what? they don't allow pictures inside! another place no pictures! 
what is this world coming to!
maybe its for security, but you know me. 
I like my photos. 
Its a beautiful store and I intend to go back to buy some Christmas gifts and some things for myself but all  I can remember about the place was a belt I liked. lol.
Damn aluminum. 

ITS STARTING!



High Spring Trading Post



I shall be signing off, because like this saloon, I'm hungry like a horse.


High Spring Trading Post








No comments:

Post a Comment